A Rose's Thorns Ch. 03

"T.G.I.F." Jade thought as she got out of bed, the sun shining through her balcony window. It had been such a busy week for her and her mother Marla -- the big move to Aunt Rose's house on Tuesday for both of them, two days in a row of late shifts at the restaurant, and her mom's car accident on Thursday. Thankfully, Marla hadn't been injured, just shaken, and it sounded like Aunt Rose had taken good care of her.

And in addition to that, there was...the thing that happened in the hot tub on Tuesday night. Jade had thought about it frequently over the past two days, and while the nineteen-year-old had felt conflicted earlier, the memory now filled her with excitement. It was so forbidden, so thrilling, and so hot! She had masturbated to completion while thinking about it three times in the last couple of days, when her mother and aunt weren't at home.

Jade changed out of the tank top and pajama pants she had slept in and changed into a t-shirt and shorts that hugged her ample young form. After two long work days, she was ready for a relaxing Friday off to use the pool, enjoy her new abode, and figure out what to do about what happened on Tuesday.

Jade walked downstairs. The big house sure sounded empty -- Marla had taken Jade's car to go to work, and there was no sign of her Aunt Rose. Jade went into the kitchen, poured herself a bowl of cereal, and sat down to eat. Her chair was not far from a vent, and she could feel the air conditioner blowing on the hot June day.

Once she had finished eating, Jade noticed that through the back windows of the house, she could see her Aunt Rose working in the secluded garden. That was somewhat surprising -- her aunt was a high-powered lawyer who usually worked on weekdays.

Before heading outside, Jade went back up to her bathroom. She brushed her teeth, put on a little lipstick, and studied herself in the mirror. Was she presentable? Attractive enough? Was her shirt flattering? Jade thought for several moments about what to do with her long, chestnut hair, and decided to put it into a ponytail. The shirt would do -- it clung tightly to her boobs and showed a little bit of midriff.

Jade returned downstairs and headed to the back breezeway. She exited into the back yard, and saw that Rose was pulling weeds out of one of her flower beds. "Morning, Aunt Rose!"

Rose was wearing sunglasses, a big pair of khaki shorts, and a button-down shirt that she had tied in the middle, leaving the middle part of her ample torso bare. She turned and flashed a charming smile at Jade. "Good morning, Jade! Enjoying your day off?"

Jade nodded. "It's an amazing day for it. What about you -- you have the day off today?"

Rose put the weeds into a paper bag and removed her gloves. "I thought this morning was too beautiful to waste! I worked a lot earlier in the week -- and earlier in my career -- so that I could have the odd summer Friday off without causing a fuss."

Jade walked toward her, trying to project confidence as best she could, pushing her chest out slightly. "You had the right idea!"

"It's a shame that your mom has to work on a day like this," said Rose.

Jade smiled wryly. "That's too bad for her, I guess we'll have to keep each other company!"

"Oh, that doesn't sound so bad to me," said Rose.

Here goes nothing. Jade moved within inches of her Aunt Rose, arched her feet, and moved her lips toward her aunt's face.

Rose caught Jade's kiss with her own lips. The first one was tender, long, and reasonably chaste, but Jade's lips opened, and she extended her tongue to meet her aunt's. Rose pulled her mouth back and chuckled, then leaned back into the kiss, putting her hands on Jade's waist and drawing her in closer.

"Wow, Jade -- something has certainly gotten into you this morning!" said Rose, gazing down into her niece's eyes as she continued to hold her chubby waist.

Jade blushed. "Well, to be honest with you, Aunt Rose, something's gotten into me for three days now."

"Oh? Tell me about it." Rose pulled on Jade's body with her hands, and Jade willingly moved along, turning around. Jade nestled her head against the older woman's breasts and Rose wrapped her arms around her niece.

"Well, um, after Tuesday night, I was feeling a little...weird about things. Like, you're my aunt, and that hasn't changed -- a lot of people would think that's not right."

"Mmhmm." Rose put her cheek against Jade's chestnut hair.

"But Aunt Rose," Jade said, quietly, "that was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me! And like, we're both consenting adults, we weren't hurting anyone by doing it, it's not like anyone's going to get pregnant! Plus, again, I can't believe how good you are at, you know, sex!"

Rose chuckled. "Why, thank you. I happen to think all young women your age should give an older, experienced woman a try, so that they can set a high standard."

"Maybe they should! Obviously, my mom would not be so chill about it -- hell, she'd probably flip a tit -- so I wanted to wait until we were alone to talk to you...Aunt Rose, you taught me so much in such a short time, and I want...well, more...Ma'am. I don't fully know what that means, but I want more of it...and you."

"Do you, now? I'm very pleased to hear that, Jade." Rose playfully ran a finger over Jade's left breast. "And I'm glad that you figured this out on your own, and came to talk to me about it. But..."

"Ma'am?"

Rose relaxed her hold on Jade. "But, this is a nuanced situation, and I have to do some thinking of my own. You see, Jade, I'm a careful, or should I say, particular woman, not to mention unconventional. Whatever arrangement we come to will require a great deal of trust in me on your part, and I can't promise that it will always be easy and fun."

Jade turned her body to look at her aunt's face. "Trust? I do trust you! I thought I...I showed that on Tuesday, didn't I?"

"Yes you did, baby, and I greatly enjoyed it. But it may require even more than that, and it may push the bounds of your comfort zone. And as I said, I need to think about it some more."

Jade's eyes dropped. "Oh...okay. I mean, take your time, I'm ready for whatever you want. Ma'am."

Rose lifted Jade's chin with a finger. "Oh, don't worry, honey! I'm a very organized woman, and I don't need that long to think. In fact, we can talk about it some more after lunch."

"Oh, that sounds great!" said Jade, her face brightening.

"But I do have some yard work to do in the meantime -- people in this neighborhood are very particular about landscaping."

Jade nodded. "Please, let me help you! It's the least I can do!"

"I expected no less!" said Rose. "I'll keep handling these weeds -- you can mow the lawn. The electric mower is in my garden shed."

"I'll get started!" Jade began walking toward the little shed in Rose's expansive yard.

"Wait," said Rose, "Jade, it's terribly hot out, you know, and you'll get your shirt all sweaty! I think we would both prefer it if you switched it out for your bikini top." She flashed a wicked grin at Jade.

Jade smiled coyly back. "Yes, Ma'am!" She sauntered quickly back into the house and found her bikini top in her closet upstairs. "I should get a few more of these," she thought as she put the top over her smooth, pale breasts.

When Jade returned outside, Rose's eyes were noticeably drawn to her cleavage. "Here, honey, let me put some sunscreen on you!" Rose was holding a bottle of sunscreen, and Jade eagerly presented herself. Rose began to rub the creamy lotion all over Jade's upper half, spending an inordinate amount of time on her belly and breasts. Jade felt like she would melt at her aunt's tender touch.

But Rose wasn't about to give her anything else at the moment. She closed the bottle and set it down on the garden bed. "So, as I said, the mower is in the shed, there. Start with the backyard, then take care of the front. Oh, and honey? Be thorough -- I'll reward you for a good job, and for a bad job, well..."

Jade got the message and went to the shed to retrieve the mower. She surveyed the yard before turning on the machine and getting into her task.

Despite the shade of the trees and privacy fence in Rose's yard, it was hot work, and Jade felt herself working up a sweat. She tried to keep completely focused on the task, but couldn't help but notice that Rose was frequently ogling her. The long strides she took behind the mower caused her sun-kissed breasts to bounce up and down under the bikini top -- she could hardly blame her aunt for taking a look.

The backyard took a while, but Jade wasn't too tired -- she may have been chubby, but she worked out on occasion and had plenty of stamina. But there was still the backyard to take care of. Jade brought the mower through the front gate and started on the next half, out of Rose's sight but in full view of the rest of the neighborhood.

The street wasn't too busy, but it was apparent to Jade that some of the few cars that did pass by slowed down slightly when they passed. At one point, she spied a small group of young men up the block, clearly staring at her. As long as they didn't catcall her, Jade didn't mind them looking -- the sexy feeling Rose had instilled in her was sticking around. Jade wondered how many people were watching her from the neighbors' windows, whether in lust or envy.

Jade felt a little distracted by the attention and the fatigue in her muscles, so she wasn't quite as thorough in the front lawn. She found herself getting quite thirsty, so she rushed to the end of her job before returning the lawnmower to the shed. On the patio, she found her Aunt Rose waiting with a pitcher of lemonade and a pair of hearty sandwiches.

"I hope you like BLTs!" said Rose, who had clean hands while her knees and arms carried evidence of her hard work in the garden.

"Awesome!" said Jade. She sat on a lounge chair next to her aunt and drank eagerly from a glass of lemonade, then took a bite of her sandwich. "This is really good!"

Rose beamed. "I thought you would like it, my adorable worker bee. It seems I definitely made the right decision in letting you stay here -- I get so tired of mowing the lawn myself."

Jade laughed between bites. "I'm happy to be earning my keep...Ma'am!"

"Good, I'll have to find more for you to do. You know, I think you may have left the men -- and some of the women -- with a bit of a problem. Those tits in that bikini are a dangerous combination."

"Aw, thanks!" said Jade. "So, um, did you want to talk about..."

Rose hushed her. "Not out here, baby. While I don't mind a little fun in the hot tub at night, I'd prefer to discuss these things in complete privacy, not outside in broad daylight."

Jade nodded, and they ate the rest of the meal quietly. "That was such a good sandwich, Aunt Rose, you did the bacon perfectly. Here, let me take your plate. I should probably go shower..."

Rose shook her head. "Tsk, tsk, Jade, you silly girl."

Jade paled. "I'm sorry, Ma'am?"

Rose stood up. "Do you think, for one moment, while we have the house to ourselves, that I'm going to let you get into the shower without me?"

Jade's face flushed with excitement. "Oh, God, um..."

"It's all right, you're still new at this. Follow me, and just leave those dishes on the counter." Rose strode into the house, and Jade followed, dropping off the dishes on her way. She expected her aunt to lead her to the upstairs bathroom, but instead, the larger woman led her past the stairs and the living room to the ground level hallway, where Rose and Marla had their suites. Jade followed her aunt past her mom's door, peeking in for a moment just to confirm that Marla was gone.

At the end of the hallway, before reaching the door, Rose turned her head back and said, "Now, Jade, I want you to take what I'm about to say seriously. My suite is a very special place to me, even more special than the house. I'm bringing you in with me now, but your permission to enter expires whenever you leave -- you may only go in when I let you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, Ma'am."

"I also expect you to be completely respectful of me and my space: don't touch anything without asking, don't look through my personal documents, and don't tell anyone else my personal business. I may have to tell you other rules as the situation requires, and you must follow them. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am, you're definitely clear."

Rose smiled. "You're very quick at this, Jade. And you love fun. I like those things about you." She placed a key into the doorknob, turned it, and pushed the door open.

Jade looked around at her surroundings as she entered. The room that she had just stepped into was clearly an office and sitting room, with expensive furnishings. The left doorway led to Rose's bathroom, the middle led to her luxurious-looking bedroom, and the right was closed.

"Why don't you take a seat on that sofa?" said Rose, locking the suite door behind them. Jade sat down on a plush couch. Rose walked to her desk and pulled back the wide office chair, maneuvered it in front of Jade, and sat her ample bottom on it.

"So, Jade," said Rose, putting a thoughtful finger on her chin. "I'm glad that you're still interested in what your old aunt has to offer. And I'm very willing to keep helping you explore yourself. But, honey, I need you to understand that this is a complicated thing we're talking about, and I'm a woman with very particular interests."

Jade nodded. "Okay."

"We're not talking about a girlfriends situation, Jade -- I'm sorry if you thought differently, but I think it should be obvious that we can't have something like that. We can spend some quality gal time together from time to time, of course, but we're not, you know, dating, or whatever you wanna call it. Just two women having fun."

"No, I understand, Ma'am, it wouldn't make sense otherwise."

"That's good, Jade -- you're young, pretty, you have your whole life ahead of you, and I don't want you to hold back from your life. I will be perfectly happy if you go on dates, find yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend -- hell, both, if you want -- or even just get laid. And in turn, I will be totally free to do the same. We'll keep our other pleasures separate, all right? Whomever else we sleep with is our individual business."

Jade paused, then nodded. "I'm really into you right now, Ma'am, just you, but I'm glad you're looking out for me. I'm okay with whatever terms."

"Well, don't agree before you hear the details, Jane, that's lawyer 101," said Rose. "You got a taste of my way of doing things a few nights ago, which I hope helped you understand me. I don't do conventional relationships, even if it's no more than friends-with-benefits. In almost every affair I've had, there's a power exchange -- do you know what that means?"

"I think so, Ma'am. It means, like...what we did on Tuesday night. You were in charge. You, uh...you spanked me, and told me to obey."

"That's right, Jade. When we're in a sexual situation, I have the power. You of course, would have the power to leave at any time, but otherwise, I require you to listen and trust, to obey the rules I set, to accept discipline as I see fit, and to push your limits. In exchange, I promise to grant you pleasures that you've never dreamed of. You've had a taste of it, Jade, but is this a meal you're willing to savor?"

Jade could feel her nipples hardening under her bikini top. She had never been in any kind of BDSM relationship before, but she had certainly fantasized about it, especially over the last few days. At this point, she would have followed Rose into hell. "Yes, Ma'am. It's...it's a little scary, but I'm so excited. I will accept what you give me."

Rose smiled, leaned in, and planted a kiss on Jade's lips. "I'm glad to hear you say that. I think we can have some fun together." She leaned back. "Now, I'm going to set a couple of rules immediately. When we're elsewhere, even in the house, we have a normal relationship, at least for now. You can call me Aunt Rose, you can wear what you like -- though I may request otherwise -- and you can do what you like. In here, you will do what I tell you, and do nothing until called upon. Do you understand? And remember, I require a complete answer."

Jade nodded. "Yes, Ma'am, I understand."

"In addition, unless I ask it of you, you may never wear clothes while you are in my private suite, unless I give you something to wear."

"Oh...okay, Ma'am."

Rose frowned. "So...stand up..."

Jade blinked -- she had been distracted by trying to listen intently. "Sorry, Ma'am!" She quickly stood up and pulled her bikini top up and over her breasts, causing them to spring down as she released them. Jade then undid the button of her shorts and pulled them down.

"Panties too, Jade." Jade obeyed, then sat back down.

Rose clicked her tongue. "Jade, Jade, when I told you to do nothing until called upon, I wasn't fucking around. I told you to stand up, and I did not give you permission to sit down."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ma'am!"

"Don't worry, I will keep a running tally of your violations so that I may correct them," said Rose. "You look breathtaking, by the way. Turn around for me."

"Yes, Ma'am." Jade obeyed immediately.

"Now spread your legs, bend over and put your hands on the floor."

Jade did so, baring her pussy and ass to her aunt's gaze. At this angle, she could see her aunt's feet -- Rose was kicking off her own shorts and her shirt shortly followed onto the floor.

Rose stepped forward. Jade wobbled slightly, but did not change her position. "You're good at this, Jade. But, at the same time, I'm not completely pleased with you."

The blood was flowing to Jade's head at this point. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. How have I disappointed you?"

"You did a fantastic job on the backyard, Jade. But sadly, I think the attention you were getting from the neighborhood made you a bit lax in the front. From the window, I counted at least seven places where you were less than thorough."

"I'm so sorry, Ma'am, I will fix it."

"Yes, you will. But first, I will punish you. How many spanks do you think is fair?"

"Uh, I don't know..."

"Hmm...perhaps we should keep it simple -- do you think one spank for each mistake is reasonable?"

Jade winced preemptively, then realized it was a test. "Whatever you think is fair, Ma'am!"

Rose rubbed a hand on Jade's curvy ass. "Correct answer, baby, that's an A plus! But one good answer doesn't correct your errors, and I happen to think that two spanks for each one is more helpful."

*SMACK* The first blow to her right cheek almost knocked Jade off balance, but she fought to remain stable on her hands and feet, knowing that the punishment would be worse if she moved. The next spank landed on her left cheek, and it continued to alternate twelve more times. She yelped quietly through clenched teeth, certain that screaming was the wrong response

"Such a beautiful pale ass you have, Jade, but I rather like red on you. Oh, and I forgot to punish you for sitting on my couch with your naked butt, so..." *SMACK* *SMACK* "Tell me, do you appreciate me helping you to correct your mistakes?"

Jade felt tears welling at her eyes and a hot wetness in her pussy. "Yes, Ma'am," she said, "thank you, Ma'am."

"Such a smart girl! Now, you may stand up and face me." Jade slowly returned to her full height and turning around, feeling her warm ass as she did so. Rose was completely nude as well, and Jade was able to get a better view of her aunt's body in the light than she had in the breezeway at night. Rose carried her fat elegantly, and her thick arms and legs exuded power and radiance.

Rose pulled Jade in and kissed her long on the mouth. "Now, I believe you said something about getting cleaned off? I think I could use that myself. Why don't you step into the shower?"r"

http://www.sapa.ne.jp/manual-php/faq.languages.html

http://www.satclub-thueringen.de/thread.php?goto=nextnewest&threadid=5027

http://www.schluessel-herrin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251246&page=2

http://www.scr.iwarp.com/custom4.html

http://www.scrapcarz.co.uk/free-collection/cheshire/stockport/etherow

http://www.scrapcarz.co.uk/free-collection/lincolnshire/holbeach-st-marks

http://www.scrapcarz.co.uk/free-collection/scotland/shetland-isles/gruney

http://www.searchbeat.com/arts/Celebrities/Y/Young,Alan/

http://www.searchbeat.com/regional/Asia/Bangladesh/SocietyandCulture/History/LiberationWar/

http://www.searchbeat.com/society/Ethnicity/Bangladeshi/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04

Maid for Him

Belle: Steamy Georgia Days & Nights